The AdirPro 14 in. Chaining Pin Set (11-pieces) 765-17 is a helpful accessory to have when you are measuring long distances with a survey chain. These marking pins are made of 7/32 in. (Approximately 3/16 in.) Dia spring steel. They are 14 in. L with a sharpened point. Alternating 1 in. bands of red and white on the middle part of each survey pin help you get all your pins in a row at an even height. The durable powder-coat finish helps protect the pin from rust and corrosion. This Adir chaining arrow set weighs 1.54 lbs. (0.70 kg) per set of 11.
- Length 14 in.
- Set of 11
- Made of 3/16 in. Dia spring steel
- Alternating red and white 1 in. bands
- Sturdy made construction
- 1-year warranty
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Repair/Maintenance Kit
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory