AdirPros 2 m, 2 section GPS rover pole has a total height of 2 m (6.56 ft.). It is made of 2 sections so that you can take it apart for a more convenient transport. It is assembled (and disassembled) with 1 screwing into the other. All you have to do is twist each section in opposite directions. Its that simple. AdirPro supplies a soft carry bag along with the rover rod for your convenience. The pole also sports a 40-minute bubble vial to help ensure accuracy. Included with this the steel tip has a rubber cover. This helps protect the point and keep it sharp, in addition to assisting in tightening and loosening the tip. The mounting thread at the top of the pole has a standard 5/8 in. male thread. For both safety and convenience the GPS rover pole has cable slots to secure cable while the rover is mounted on the pole. Also, the steel tip removable so that it can be replaced and the actual tip holder is removable too.
- 5/8 x 11 mounting thread
- 40-minute bubble vial
- Dimensions 79.5 in H x 1.25 in W x 1.25 in D
- Vinyl hand grip
- Replaceable steel point with rubber cover
- Cable slot
- 2 sections
- Total height up to 6.56 ft.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Cable slots to secure cable
- Designed for GPS and GNSS
- 2.94 lbs.
- Includes soft carry bag
- Green color
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
- Material: Aluminum
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Number of Sections: 2
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Telescoping Rod
- Minimum length (ft.): 3.28
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.25 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.25 in
- Maximum length (ft.): 6.56
- Assembled Height (in.): 79.5 in
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve been using the AdirPro 2pc telescoping rod in place of my old one and I have to say I’m very impressed with the quality and function of this tool! I really like the ease of assembly with this rod compared to my old one which makes transporting very easy. I also like the convenient carrying bag that comes with it. The rod is accurate and very stable during use. I’m very impressed and would recommend it!