The AdirPro fiberglass Stream Gauges is the best solution if you want to measure the water depth of ponds, lakes, streams, rivers, or swamps. It allows you to see precise water levels instantly. Sturdy fiberglass construction assures long service and will not corrode, rust, or rot. Bold calibrations, protected with a non-glare coating, are easy to read from far away.
- Stream gauge measuring 8 ft. – 12 ft.
- Flexibility for different applications is provided through the different sizes available, units may be used separately or combined to make any measurement needed simply and effectively
- Stainless steel fasteners that can be attached to wood, metal, masonry and other surfaces are provided for extremely easy mounting
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable fiberglass construction
- 4 ft. tall measurements of 8 ft. – 12 ft. 100ths, 10th
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Gauge Type: Height
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Gauge
- Product Height (in.): 48 in
- Product Depth (in.): .12 in
- Product Width (in.): 4 in
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just what we needed! My husband and I needed a way to measure the water in our pond and this ended up being the perfect solution. The numbers are large and bold to be able to see from a distance. The string gauge is lightweight but very durable. So far the gauge has held up through hail, rain, wind and 100 degrees heat.