The AdirPro 5.7 in Survey Laser Point Cloud Scan Reference Target Sphere, comes with a snug, aluminum carrying case. Made with a white coating that reduces matte glare, these Scanning Spheres are ideal for all surveying applications. Boasting 145MM diameters, these spheres are well-equipped with a magnetic base for easily affixing to various surfaces. The spherical shape of the unit allows for the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions, making it an effective laser scanning target. The carry case comes with pre-cut inserts for safe travel. Target Spheres are used to create a baseline to define coordinate references inside the scanning data cloud. The AdirPro scanning spheres are compatible with most major laser scanner manufacturers.
- Well equipped with magnetic base and tripod mount
- 145 mm Dia spheres
- Surface ensures optimal reflectivity and durability
- Compatible with most major laser scanner manufacturer
- Carry case is made of tough and durable aluminum, with pre-cut insert for safe traveling
- Used to create coordinate references inside scanning cloud
- Scans various directions for your job site needs
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions 6 in. H x 5.7 in. W x 5.7 in. D
- Round/spherical shape
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Laser Target
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Basic Reference Sphere is an amazing target based point cloud registration in non-industrial areas. In particular, I loved the target spheres for improved registration quality for projects that rely heavily on cloud-to-cloud registration. I highly highly recommend this product.