Designed for field durability, the AdirPro Prism Red Pole Bipod allows surveyors to set up a free standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole within seconds. It is the affordable alternative to the Sokkia 724897 and Seco 5217-04 bipods and features a quick lever locking mechanism that makes attaching or detaching the pole lightning fast. Ergonomic Design This open-clamp head bipod accommodates 1 in. to 1.25 in. Dia poles from the side or 1.5 in. poles through the top. Its legs extend up to 6 ft. for use in uneven terrain and collapses up to 3.5 ft. The thumb release feature allows construction professionals to simply clamp the pole into place without lifting and threading it through the bipod head. This AdirPro bipod comes with a leg clip and a soft carrying case.
- Aluminum frame
- Open thumb screw head
- Quick and easy set up
- Fits 1 in. to 1.25 in. Dia poles through the open clamp or 1.5 in. poles through the top
- Legs extend up to 6 ft. for use in uneven terrain and collapses to 3.5 ft.
- Yellow finish
- Equivalent to Sokkia 724897 and Seco 5217-04
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Tripod Accessory
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory