The AdirPro Elevating Tripod is a heavy duty aluminum tripod that serves as a stable base for multi-line lasers or rotating lasers. Featuring a flat head with a 5/8 in. x 11 in. thread, it also works great with GPS and robotic surveying instruments. With an elevating platform, this AdirPro surveying tripod extends from 40 in. to 114 in. H.
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Flat head with 5/8 in. x 11 in. thread
- Height 40 in. to 114 in.
- Quick clamp locks secure legs
- Stable with metal pointed feet
- Supports lasers and robotic surveying instruments
- Built-in circular vial for precision
- 1-year limited warranty
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Tri-Pods
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory