The Beta Tools #42 combination wrench is made to the strictest ISO 9001 standards at Betas factory in Italy. 24 individual steps go into the process of making the Beta #42 wrench. A thin profile and a precision quality make this wrench a pleasure to use.
- Combination wrench
- Open and offset ring ends
- 3.75 in. L
- Thin profile
- Precision quality
- Matte finish
- 5.5 mm x 5.5 mm
- Handle Type: Offset
- Material: Steel
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Head Type: Combination Wrench
- Degrees Offset: 15 °
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Silver
- Points: 12-point
- Hand Tool Type: Combination Wrench
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Features: No Additional Features
- Open Size 1: 5.5 mm
- Box Size 1: 5.5 mm
- Wrench length (in.): 3.75
Quality and design of this wrench appear good. Nice, slim profile.
Great little combination wrench. Just what I needed to get into those tight places.
Necessary item for changing ignition points and condensers.
Nice quality, glad I bought it. All I could find locally was a socket, so I was happy to find this combination wrench.
Perfect size and great service.