Bondhus ProHold tip ball end L-wrenches with ProGuard finish hold the screw tight on the tool every time with its non-magnetic button and super smooth rotational action, with no interference from the ProHold button. The tool strength is not compromised by the ProHold button. Every Bondhus tool is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Long leg: 3.8 in.
- Short leg: 0.75 in.
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25 angle
- Long handle for extra leverage
- ProGuard finish delivers superior corrosion protection and is 5-times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Made with protonium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: LWrench
- Number of Pieces: 25
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip Size: 1/8 in
- Product Height (in.): .125 in
- Product Depth (in.): 3.925 in
- Product Width (in.): .875 in
Be the first to review “Bondhus 1/8 in. ProHold Ball End L-Wrench (25-Piece)”