Bondhus Ball End L-wrenches with BriteGuard finish insert into a screw at a 25 angle allowing natural hand and wrist movement. Every hex key l-wrench is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Tools insert quickly and easily into screw head and fit snug to generate greater torque and minimize slippage and stripping. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes ball end l-wrenches in sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 and 5/16 in.
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25° angle
- Long handle for extra leverage
- BriteGuard finish is the next generation chrome finish – a traditional plated tool look with superior protection and durability
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Made with close clearances to reduce wear on screw heads
- Lifetime Warranty
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: LWrench
- Number of Pieces: 12
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Set
Be the first to review “Bondhus Standard Ball End Long Arm L-Wrench Set with BriteGuard Finish (12-Piece)”