The Annette II is a decorative mantel chime clock that will accent any mantel and fill your home with wonderful chimes on the hour. The bent wood case with walnut finish gives the clock a beautiful appearance. The mirror polished gold tone bezel and a metal dial with gold metallic accents highlights the beautiful appearance of this clock.
- Westminster melody plays on the hour
- Clear protective glass lens
- Engraving plate included
- 7 in. H x 14.25 in. W x 3.75 in. D fits any mantel
- Number of alarms: 0
- Clock Face Material: Glass
- Style: Classic
- Movement: Quartz
- Features: Chime,Quartz Movement
- Color/Finish: Walnut
- Color Family: Brown
- Clock Frame Material: Wood
- Product Weight (lb.): 4 lb
- Power Source: 110 Volt
- Product Height (in.): 7 in
- Clock face width (in.): 6
- Clock face length (in.): 6
The quality of the product is very good. The only drawback being the sound of the chime. It definitely sounds electronic and that it doesn’t really go with the clock. Other than that the clock keeps excellent time. I would have also preferred an AC power source rather than batteries but thats minor.
Beautiful! Love the chime, but expected the full Westminster melody with the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and hourly chimes. But it’s still beaitiful.
I bought it for a gift and i am sure the person will be very happy with it