The Capri Tools Hex Key Wrench Set is constructed of premium S2 steel, a steel used only for premium hand tools for its shock-resistant and tough properties, outperforming Chrome Vanadium and lesser alloy steels, and therefore our hex key wrenches maintain their shape with heavy use. Each hex key wrench features a hex end and a ballpoint end. Hex end features chamfered edges for easy insertion onto fasteners. Ballpoint end can enter a fastener at up to a 25° angle, reaching hard-to-reach areas. Our flexible single piece storage case opens flat so you can easily access your wrenches, and it folds and latches securely for easy carry and storage. The wrenches are finished with corrosion resistant smooth black oxide.
- Premium S2 steel construction: it is shock-resistant, tough, and maintains its shape with heavy use
- Outperforms hex keys made with chrome vanadium and lesser alloy steels
- Hex end features chamfered edges for easy insertion onto fasteners
- Ballpoint end for hard to reach areas, allowing up to 25° entry angle
- Flexible single piece storage case opens flat for easy access, and latched when folded for easy carry and storage
- Corrosion resistant black oxide finish
- 9 SAE sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in.
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: Hex Key Set
- Number of Pieces: 9
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Set
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov