Leave it to Cuisinart to make delicious, freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee an even nicer experience. The Grind and Brew 12-Cup Coffeemaker features an innovative grind assembly that seamlessly moves coffee through the professional-style burr grinder right into the brew basket. An Auto Rinse feature rinses out any loose grounds to make cleanup exceptionally easy. Grinds just the amount of beans needed, to the grind size selected. Intuitive controls offer three flavor strengths and a large display provides a clear view of customized selections. It is innovative coffee making technology and Cuisinart at their very best.
- Directflow design seamlessly dispenses grounds into the brew basket
- Professional-style burr grinder for uniform consistency
- 12-cup glass carafe with comfort-grip handle
- 8 oz. bean hopper with sealed lid – keeps beans fresh
- Auto rinse feature ensures effortless cleanup
- Flavor strength options regular, bold or extra-bold
- Grind control program for 4 to 12-cups
- Grind-off feature lets you use pre-ground coffee
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff
- Gold-tone commercial-style permanent filter
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Features: No Additional Features
- Appliance Type: Coffee Maker
- Number of Cups: 12
- Brew Strength: Bold,Normal
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless Steel
- Small Appliances Color Family: Grey
- Coffee Appliance Type: Drip
- Wattage (watts): 1025 W
- Capacity (fl. oz.): 60
- Color/Finish: silver stainless
- Coffee Filter Type: Basket
- Product Weight (lb.): 15 lb
- Small Electric Product Type: Coffee Maker
- Includes: No Additional Items
- Product Height (in.): 18.39 in
- Product Depth (in.): 14.41 in
- Product Width (in.): 10.38 in
Works very well, well built. Factory settings make for a very strong cup, can easily adjust with grinder control and water volume.
very pleased. like it better than the original i bought 10 years ago.
Makes excellent coffee. Easy to clean and maintain. You cannot manually adjust how much is fed to the grinder except for their three pre-determined settings though.
Have had the coffee maker for a few weeks now, and we really like it. Brews great tasting coffee. The grinding is convenient to have built in. Grinding is a little loud, but to be expected. Would recommend….
I’ve owned this coffee maker for a few weeks now and I love it!! It’s easy to use, easy to program, and arrived on time.
We have had two of this machines predecessors. This is a leap ahead in ease of use, ease of cleaning and taste of the finished product – the best coffee we have had in years!
This is by far the best grind and brew coffeemaker on the market.
This the best burr grinder coffee maker out there. I tried a 300$ breville and it brewed weak coffee. It had nice features but that doesn’t help when the coffee is weak. This cusinart brews great coffee and its half the price. Great coffee maker.