The Cuisinart PerfecTemp Electric Kettle has 6 preset temperatures for different varieties of tea. 1500-watts provide fast heat-up, and a Keep Warm option will maintain the set temperature for 30 minutes. The kettle can even be removed from the power base for up to 2 minutes without shutting off. Cuisinart continues to make life civilized, easy and delicious.
- 1.7 l capacity and 6 preset temperatures and 1500-Watt for fast heat-up and 30 minutes keep warm option
- 1-touch controls with blue LED indicators and a memory feature that allows the kettle to be lifted off base for 2 minutes without shutting off or losing its place in the brewing process
- Blue backlit water window with auto shut off and boil dry protection
- Concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup with removable/cleanable scale filter
- 360° swivel cordless connector and stay-cool non-slip handle
- Features: No Additional Features
- Appliance Type: Coffee Maker
- Number of Cups: 7.2
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless Look
- Small Appliances Color Family: Silver
- Wattage (watts): 1500
- Capacity (fl. oz.): 57.5
- Color/Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Capacity (L): 1.7
- Product Weight (lb.): 5
- Small Electric Product Type: Electric Kettle
- Includes: No Additional Items
- Product Height (in.): 12
- Product Depth (in.): 8
- Product Width (in.): 9
Varying temperature controls help make the perfect cup of tea!
Great design, my husband loves the ability to set the ‘boil’ temperature.The downsides are the ‘ping’ it makes once the water is boiled (sounds a bit like a smoke alarm so is quite disconcerting) and that it automatically goes to the ‘keep warm’ setting meaning that once the water is boiled you have to turn the kettle off.
This works fine, and I like that there are temperatures for different teas. But I hate the beeping when it’s done. Just my own pet peeve.
Love this kettle. My daughter has it as a gift but have heard she is thrilled with it.
Love the stay warm feature and its much quieter than others I’ve owned before
Heats to various temps and can hold heat too. A bit slow to heat and I miss seeing the bubbles as I could in a glass pot.
This has made life easier for our pour over coffee, making hot tea, iced tea, hot chocolate. It will be great in the summer since it won’t heat up the house
Awesome kettle with many nice presets for different needs. My parents still have theirs and it is still running after 10yrs without any issues. Great product for the money.
This was a gift for my sister. I have enjoy using the one I purchased for myself.
Love this kettle! I drink a lot of tea and the automatic water heating settings is so convenient for the different types of teas that I drink.