The DEWALT 100 ft. Fiberglass long tape includes features that will help you get the job done. The fiberglass blade is double sided. Measurements are in both decimal foot and fractional inch.
- 1/2 in. blade width for durability
- Double sided print
- Decimal foot and fractional inch readings
- 3:1 gear ratio for fast rewind
- Grade stake loop and hook for convenience
- Plastic ergonomically designed crank arm for increased durability and end user comfort
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Standout (ft.): 100
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Metal
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 2.19
- Housing height (in.): 3.25
- Tape Length (ft.): 100
- Tape Width (in.): 0.5
- Housing Length (in.): 3.38
Works good. Gots all them numbers on , that is a little confusing but works good enough.
Solid and durable. Reels in quickly but as with all brands of tapes in this length and type, the vanilla measuring tape will twist and flip over causing jams and creasing tape .
Very useful, we love it
Great price and versatile. I like how it comes with the ability to hook over a survey stake as well as the normal measuring tape end.
The tape measure was what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay.
Love this tape measure they last quite a bit the reason I have to buy a new one is because I lose it but they are great I’ve tried all brands and this one specific one is the best for me
Handy as all get out
It’s working good but need to be patient rewinding the whole thing.
Had a tough time finding one in the store that wasn’t already broken. That’s probably not a good sign. But, I needed a long tape and couldn’t wait to order a different one. This is the only 300ft tape my local store carries. Used it for about 10 measurements and it worked fine. Hopefully it lasts.
Works great easy to roll up