The DW088LG 12-Volt Green Cross Line Laser features 12-Volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable power tool battery platform, self leveling cross lines, and green beam laser technology. Over-molded housing and IP65 are water and debris resistant.
- 12-Volt lithium-ion rechargeable power tool battery platform for extra long run time and the convenience of rechargeable power tool batteries
- Self-leveling cross lines project bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications
- 4x brighter green laser technology for visibility in long range interior applications and exterior visibility
- Integrated magnetic bracket with 1/4 in. and 5/8 in. thread rear mounted magnets allow flush attachment to metal and steel track
- Full-time pulse mode allows use with detector and maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Overmolded housing and IP65 water/debris resistance
- Locking pendulum helps prevent damage to internal components
- Laser Color: Green
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 100 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Number of Measurements: 2
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: 12V max CXT
- Product Length (in.): 18.15
- Product Height (in.): 6.26
- Product Depth (in.): 18.15
- Product Width (in.): 12.91
Great! The 12v battery shoots a brighter beam than the usual AA’s.I use it most of the day building metal framed soffets. The magnets are strong. I get about 2weeks,2days before I have to charge battery. Replaced my PLS with it. I recommend!!
These laser in the trade!!!
It’s perfect!! Just what we needed.
Line lights are very strong and accurate I love the rechargeable battery
I don’t know how anybody could honestly say this laser won’t do what they wanted it to do, unless they were trying to level a toilet, because that’s where their review is-in the toilet. Seriously, a 3 beam laser will top this one? How? You can’t accurately use a 3 beam laser for laying out walls, period. Armed with this laser, you can frame ANYTHING. Grid ceilings? Perfect. Pictures? Too many variables with location of the wires/hanging plates, but can give you a perfect line on where the top of said pictures should go. All in all, the best laser out there for the money.
After upgrading from a much cheaper, lower-end cross line laser level, I am really happy with this for leveling just about anything, from hanging pictures to installing cabinets. I’ve mostly used it indoors and had no problems at all seeing the green laser line. A couple of times I’ve used it outdoors for leveling decking – it’s visible early in the morning but not so much in the bright high-altitude midday sun. Hopefully the pendulum lock will do what it’s supposed to and extend the level’s life – but don’t forget to turn off the lock when you’re ready to start work! (Yep, I’ve done it… until I figured out why the “level” lines looked so skewed.)
It is a great cross line laser
Definitely a great addition to my nephew’s toolbox. Perfect for his tile installation business.