The DW088LG 12-Volt Green Cross Line Laser features 12-Volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable power tool battery platform, self leveling cross lines, and green beam laser technology. Over-molded housing and IP65 are water and debris resistant. For a limited time get a bonus 100 ft. Laser Distance Measurer with purchase.
- 12-Volt lithium-ion rechargeable power tool battery platform for extra long run time and the convenience of rechargeable power tool batteries
- Self-leveling cross lines project bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications
- 4 times brighter green laser technology for visibility in long range interior applications and exterior visibility
- Integrated magnetic bracket with 1/4 in. and 5/8 in. thread rear mounted magnets allow flush attachment to metal and steel track
- Full-time pulse mode allows use with detector and maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Over molded housing and IP65 water/debris resistance
- Locking pendulum helps prevent damage to internal components
- DW099E – distance measuring
- DW099E – calculate area and volume
- DW099E – ideal for paint estimation
- DW099E – ideal for flooring estimation
- DW099E – includes batteries
- DW099E – manual included
- DW099E – 3/32 in. accuracy
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Wall
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Product Length (in.): 13.75
- Product Height (in.): 8.312
- Product Depth (in.): 13.75
- Product Width (in.): 17.25
easy to use.
This is my new toy… with this is really easy and fast to make everything level .
It works great
After upgrading from a much cheaper, lower-end cross line laser level, I am really happy with this for leveling just about anything, from hanging pictures to installing cabinets. I’ve mostly used it indoors and had no problems at all seeing the green laser line. A couple of times I’ve used it outdoors for leveling decking – it’s visible early in the morning but not so much in the bright high-altitude midday sun. Hopefully the pendulum lock will do what it’s supposed to and extend the level’s life – but don’t forget to turn off the lock when you’re ready to start work! (Yep, I’ve done it… until I figured out why the “level” lines looked so skewed.)
Definitely a great addition to my nephew’s toolbox. Perfect for his tile installation business.
It is a great cross line laser
The DeWalt Green self leveling cross line laser is a must have for tile work. The projection of the green lines are accurate and easy on the eyes. The tool box it came in was a bit larger than anticipated but well cushioned for years of service. Coupled with a hand crank adjustable tripod, this will be a very versatile tool added to my collection. I wish Home Depot had the DeWalt line of Laser levels in the stores to visualize and touch.
Very handy for any project
Green beam provides sharp, easier to see line. I tested this laser against the Bosch GLL3-300 360 degree red laser and found the Dewalt forward only cross beam kit superior. The green beam was better than the Bosch red beam in most interior conditions and worlds better outdoors. I preferred the rechargeable batteries on the Dewalt to AA system on the Bosch. But the magnetic L mounting bracket on the Dewalt is poor and you’ll need to find an alternative (like the one that comes with the Bosch). About my rating:5 stars – Exceeds all expectations. Better than the competition in all aspects, design, cost, operation, and support (A+). 4 stars – Nicely done. Better than the competition and solves the problem. (B)3 stars – Works as expected. Has some shortcomings but gets the job done. Might be short in design, cost, longevity, or support. (C).2 stars – Falls short of expectations and needs improvement. Pass and look elsewhere. (D)1 star – Fails miserably. Does not get the job done, might even make things worse. Someone at the company should be fired. (F)