Cut through a variety of landscape overgrowth with the Pole Hedge Trimmer Head. It is compatible with the 20-Volt MAX Pole Hedge Trimmer (DCPH820) and 20-Volt MAX Pole Saw (DCPS620), both sold separately. Its 22 in. hardened-steel, laser-cut blades are engineered for clean, fast cuts on branches up to 1 in. thick. The 7-position 180° articulating head allows you to customize cutting angles for hedges of any shape and size.
- Compatible with both DCPH820 Pole Hedge Trimmer and DCPS620 Pole Saw
- Tackle hard-to-reach-angles with 7- position, 180⁰ articulating head
- Fast cutting up to 2800 spm when used with either DCPH820 or DCPS620
- Clean cuts with 22 in. hardened-steel, laser-cut dual action blade
- Cut thick branches with 1 in. blade gap
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Battery Amp Hours: No Battery
- Power Type: Cordless
- Features: Articulating Head
- Charger Included: Charger Not Included
- Single/double-sided blade: Double-sided
- Assembly Required: No
- Cut strokes per minute: 2800
- Number of Total Batteries Included: 0
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Start Type: Electric
- Voltage (v): 20v
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Trimmer Type: Pole
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only
- Refurbished: No
- Product Weight (lb.): 7.9
- Blade Width (in.): 2.5
- Shaft Length (in.): 0
- Maximum Cut Diameter (in.): 1
- Assembled Depth (in.): 12.375 in
- Blade Gap (in.): 1
- Blade Length (in.): 22
- Assembled Width (in.): 4.625 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 41.625 in
Outstanding, I have some shrubs that laughed at my electric hedge trimmer, this goes thru them like butter.
It is still to heavy, and the adjustable direction of the blade is too flimsy.
I bought this for commercial use. Battery strength and overall ability to cut and cut for long periods of time was good. Couldn’t get over the amount of plastic on the build and the concerning amount of play in the articulation mechanism. I don’t think this would have held up to continuous use. I also tried the Makita and found it to be a much sturdier build.
This tool works exactly as advertised. It worked so much better than my electric trimmer.
Works as advertised. Good power and weight.
Pretty simple review. Yes, it works. I have never had an issue with any of the dewalt 20v lineup. This attachment for the pole saw(you just swap the heads) helps with the work being performed.
Works great on the pole that came with the pole chain saw
Did exactly the job that I wanted it to do and did it well. Very sharp and very versatile.
Fantastic, no more need for cords and a ladder. Makes for a much safer task.