The DEWALT 20-Volt MAX String Trimmer provides precise power and runtime control with a variable speed trigger. The patented gear drive design provides more torque and maintains cut speed under load, while the dual-line bump feed head clears a full 13 in. The string trimmer is easy to maneuver and puts less stress on the user. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Dual 0.080 in. line with bump feed
- Patented gear drive design powers through overgrowth
- Ergonomically balanced at only 8.5 lbs.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise power and runtime control
- Powerful yet lightweight and easy to use
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Head Type: Wind with Assembly
- Battery Amp Hours: No Battery
- Trimmer Line Type: String
- Power Type: Cordless
- Features: No Additional Features
- Charger Included: Charger Not Included
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Included: String Trimmer
- Number of Trim Lines: 2
- Number of Total Batteries Included: 0
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Start Type: Electric
- Voltage (v): 20v
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Trimmer Type: Hand Held
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only
- Refurbished: No
- Product Weight (lb.): 8.5
- Line Advance System: Automatic
- Recommended Line Diameter (in.): .080
- Shaft Length (in.): 38
- Maximum cutting path diameter (in.): 13
- Assembled Depth (in.): 8.336 in
- Line Style Size: .080
- Assembled Width (in.): 7.362 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 35.177 in
Very nice tool.Does a good job on the yard and is lighter than our old gas one, and easier to start.Works just as well.
Really surprised how good it worksComfortable PowerfulGreat priceDon’t pass it up
light and easy to use
Would love to try out the 60 volt one to see power difference.
Works great, use it on low speed and it has plenty of power,lighter than gas and gets the job done
Good product and much easier to use than the gas powered trimmer. 4 stars since I had to replace the trimmer head with Husqvarna
Awesome! Worked better then I thought. Love it!
Dewalt cordless electric weed wackerExcellent thanks
Uses the same batteries as my DEWALT drill/driver set, which is why I bought it.Not as efficient as a gas-powered trimmer, but gets the job done.Runs the batteries down fairly quickly as compared to my other DEWALT tools.
Runs Good but does not have a lot of power like a Gas weed eater and it tends to wrap grass in between spool and gear box