The DEWALT 660 ft. laser distance measurer is ideal for long range measuring applications. With Bluetooth(R) connectivity, the DW03201 makes measuring easier. This device is IP 54 Rated for water and debris.
- Accurate at plus/minus 1/16 at 30 ft.
- Working range 660 ft. with target plate (Not included) / 325 ft. without target plate
- Built-in digital camera with 4X zoom – enables long-range measurements in unfavorable light conditions
- 360° tilt sensor – measures at any angle and against reflective surfaces
- Height profile measurement – track variances in height
- Bluetooth smart with app – measurements can be conveniently and accurately transferred
- 3 different end-piece positions (measuring) and 3 different pythagoras measurement options (indirect included)
- Integrated 1/4 in. to 20 in. tripod thread
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 650 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Range Meter
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: Built-In
- Reconditioned: No
- Product Height (in.): 7
- Product Depth (in.): 5.25
- Product Width (in.): 2.813
Fantastic laser, especially for the price. The red laser is difficult to see in daylight. However, the View Finder makes up the difference. At its price point, maybe the best laser measurer all around; multiple measuring options, memory, powerful, extremely accurate and not cost prohibitive.
I am using in a track and field application and it works great for anything from the high jump and pole vault to discuss and hammer throw. Long and tripple jumps are a snap too. One guy tried to tell me he could pull a tape faster in the discuss. He found he was wrong. Score 1 for Dewalt.
At the regular price of $503.04 I feel one would be better off spending a little extra for Leica’s Disto E7500i which is currently priced at $599.00. As an owner of both this item and an older Leica Disto D5, I have to admit that I find the Leica to be the superior tool in nearly every measure (build quality, ergonomics, button layout, menu layout). Having said that, at the current sale price of $249.00 this LDM is definitely worth considering despite its shortcomings when compared to the Leica.
Decided I wanted a laser distance measurer for some work in my basement. I needed one that would do over 35 feet and this was on sale for not much more than the Bosch. It does more than I need but it is nice knowing that it has every feature I would ever need.
It is just what I was looking for and is a real time saver. I especially like the camera sighting feature.
Pros: Super accurate even past 400′. Easy to use. Lots of feature. Lightweight. Cons: No dewalt app for the tape. Have to use other peoples app. Pretty big