The DW088CG Cross Line Laser is a green beam model of our existing DW088K laser. This unit has a great range that projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines. Ideal for various leveling and layout applications. This Center Sensor Stud Finder has a detection depth of 1-1/2 in. for wood and metal. Traditional stud sensors locate the edge of the stud, but our new product locates the center for a more efficient read, even when held at an angle. Plus, it is constantly calibrating to save time during use. An audible alert and directional LED arrows clearly notify you once the stud is located, and you can easily mark the center of the stud with the center marking channel.
- Ideal for cabinet installation
- Ideal for drop ceiling
- Ideal for kitchen installation
- Ideal for re-modeling
- Ideal for tile work
- DW0150 – center find technology to easily find the center of the stud, even when held at an angle
- DW0150 – AC and live wire detection for added safety
- DW0150 – center marking channel for added convenience
- DW0150 – audible alert for clear notification of stud location
- Laser Color: Green
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: AA
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 75 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Number of Measurements: 2
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 3
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: AA Batteries
- Product Length (in.): 9.25 in
- Product Height (in.): 4.25 in
- Product Depth (in.): 9.25 in
- Product Width (in.): 8.625 in
Been wanting to buy one of these for a long time. It was time buy my own and stop borrowing one from work. Finally pulled the trigger and don’t regret it one bit. I wanted this one specifically Bc I like how the magnet makes it convenient to mount most anywhere. The green laser is very bright and very easy to see.
Worked great. easy to use and very accurate.
This stud finder can tell the difference between studs and pipes, which is very important.
Usually like Dewalt products. This one is just average. Works, but does not seem consistent like other brands
This is my second Dewalt green laser line level. I purchased this one using my HD Pro app. It was a very efficient and convenient transaction. The laser level was in a locker at the front of the store.
The self leveling green line is so easy to see. And works great.
Works as described. Easy to use. Lightweight.
you must move it very slow.
The front package information reads/pictures that it works for 1-inch wall thickness for wood studs and 1.5 inches for metal studs. The Dewalt and Home Depot websites say 1.5 inches wall thickness for both. I had to find the wood studs thru 3/8 ” shower tiles plus 1/2″ sheet-rock, for hand rail installation. It found them okay, red light right on center. The whole wall is tiled so I couldn’t just look for sheet-rock nail surface imperfections above the tiles. I experimented around the house a little bit, inside that is, on locations where I could see the sheet-rock nail locations, to gain confidence that it was working properly, before I drilled holes thru the shower tiles. I experimented with the electrical cable setting and it let me know one was back there somewhere, away from where I had to drill. I gave it a 4/5 because it worked for what I needed it for versus the prices of the others. July 2020.