Drill America High Speed Steel Round Adjustable Dies are perfect for use in making new threads or re-threading existing threads. These high-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Round Dies are chamfered on both faces. 1 side has a 2 to 3 thread chamfer for threading, the other side has a 1 to 1-1/2 thread chamfer for threading close to a shoulder. Adjustment is obtained by a fine pitch screw which forces the sides of the die apart, or allows them to spring together. The slot is beveled so that when the die is use in a machine holder the adjusting screw can be removed and adjustment made by the adjusting screws in the holder.
- m8 x 1.25 in.
- Metric standard
- 1-1/2 in. O.D.
- Right hand thread
- For use in making new threads or re-threading existing threads
- Adjustment is obtained by a fine pitch screw which forces the sides of the die apart, or allows them to spring together
- Round die is chamfered on both faces
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Dies
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Thread Size (In.): m8 x 1.25
- Product Length (in.): 1.5
- Product Height (in.): 2
- Product Depth (in.): 1.5
- Product Width (in.): 1.5
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov