The True Blue e105 Series Digital Level offers accuracy, superior protection and an advanced feature set. With quicker set-up time, Empire’s Digital Levels are engineered to provide fast and accurate readings in 7 different measuring modes and include large, easy to read dual backlit displays. For added durability, the True Blue Digital Level is IP65 Rated to protect against dust and water as well as extreme jobsite conditions. All 24 in. plus Digital Levels come with a protective storage case. The Empire 8 in. True Blue Magnetic Billet torpedo level features True Blue vials that deliver best-in-class accuracy and anodized aluminum, allowing this billet to deliver unparalleled strength and durability. The Empire True Blue Laser Etched 7 in. Rafter Square (e2994) features permanent laser markings for superior readability in any light condition. SCRIBE-GUIDE precision scribe notches allow users to easily mark parallel lines on lumber.
- Auto calibrated- digital readout immediately ready to measure accurately when powered on
- IP65 rated: dust and water protected
- 7 measuring modes: degree (rough-in, 1 decimal, 2 decimal), in./ft. (decimal and fractional), mm/m and percent
- Inspect mode-allows repeat inspection of grade measurements, ideal for ADA ramps
- Dual backlit digital display-industry’s largest display with high/low LED backlit screen
- Audio indicator: continuous tone when in level, progressive beeps as the user approaches level or plumb
- Top read digital display: digital readout on top working surface for overhead viewing
- Overhead inverted display: digital display automatically inverts as level is adjusted in overhead applications
- Power save mode – set the time out on the level to preserve battery life (15-minutes/30-minutes/60-minutes/120-minutes)
- Hold mode: locks measurements in position for readout verification
- Sync mode: set the digital display to sync with the vial
- Precision milled edges: guarantees 0.0005 in. accuracy
- Removable endcaps: tool-free removable, shock absorbing endcaps provide superior protection and scribing performance
- Protective storage case: padded carrying case available in 24 in. and larger models
- Includes: one 8 in. true blue magnetic billet torpedo level, one 7 in. laser etched aluminum rafter square, one 48 in. true blue digital box level with case
- Level Type: Box Beam
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Digital
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- Accuracy: .0005 in
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 48
- Assembled Depth (in.): 48 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.12 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 2.75 in
Love this level, use it all the time.
I would have given it 5 stars, but there’s no hole in it so that I can hand it on the wall with my other tools.
Beyond my expectations , perfect in every aspect, I have been in the metal business for 24 yrs. and this impressed me. The quality is second to none. Place in your hand and see for yourself.
Very high-quality product. Very pleased with how easy it is to work in the magnets are especially nice for the times when I don’t have enough hands.
Easy to read.
The level has a nice feel and well made. It works well for me.
Does the job needed. Strong magnets
Very high quality, only thing I wish was different is that there is 2 different models of the true blue digital 4ft level one with magnets and this one without. The other model on the site doesn’t come with a case while this one does. It was very important for me to have a case because of the environment I work in full time, a metal shop as a welder. Other than that no complaints!
Very handy, easy to use, solidly built.