The Empire Line Levels Set (2-Pack) can be used for landscaping, plumbing, masonry work, gutters and sheet metal work. The set’s lightweight design helps minimize line sag and its open hook design resists bending to help the levels slide freely. The Vari-Pitch vial reads from level to 1/2 in. pitch in 1/8 in. increments for easy use.
- Vari-pitch vial reads from level to 1/2 in. pitch in 1/8 in. increments for easy use
- Open hooks resist bending to help the level slide freely
- Use for landscaping, plumbing, masonry work, gutters and sheet metal work
- Pocket clip helps prevent loss of the tool
- Lightweight construction helps minimize line sag
- Easy to read vials
- Level Type: Line / Surface
- Package Quantity: 2
- Material: Plastic
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: .001 in
- Number of Vials: 1
- Level Length (in.): 5
- Assembled Depth (in.): .938 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 4.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 3 in
Worked good and the priced was right
Simple and easy to use. Did the job as needed.
Th3se little levels were exactly what we needed. We were digging a hole to level the ground for a large shed. Using a large straight level wasn’t going to cut it to tell us what was level. You just hang these levels on a string stretched across the area. It gives you a visual reference to show you level and you can also measure from the ground to the string to confirm it.
I needed a small level to plumb my fence pickets and these performed the job perfectly. If they ever break (being dropped, run over, or anything else to render them useless) I will immediately go back to Home Depot for replacements. They are GREAT!
I have not use it yet but is nice to have it to build my privacy fence.
Have not use yet but needed when start building house.
easy to use but do not know how to read the white one.
Perfecr product for outdoor use.