As the dominant market leader in levels, squares and marking products, Empire Level is committed to delivering innovative solutions designed to satisfy the needs of the modern jobsite. The e75 Series True Blue Box Level offers superior performance in the key areas of functionality and durability. The box levels are constructed with an all-metal frame as well as top and bottom precision-milled edges to deliver accuracy to within 0.0005 in. in all working positions. For added durability, the e75 series features a reinforced locking system that secures the vial settings and guarantees long-life accuracy. The e75 box level also equipped with rubber shock-resistant endcaps that are tool-free removable to enhance scribing performance into corners. Magnetic models boast high-strength rare earth magnets for superior holding power when working with door frames, steel studs, ferrous pipe and other common metal-working applications. The em95 UltraView LED Torpedo Level combines the professional features of the Empire True Blue Torpedo Level with the patented, UltraView technology to provide superior vial visibility in dark, low and bright light applications. The patented, UltraView system uses dual LEDS, optical brightener and e-Band vials to provide high definition viewing in all conditions. Its IP54 rating meets the durability demands of the jobsite by protecting it from dust and water.
- High impact acrylic e-Band block vials offer superior durability
- Reinforced vial locking system secures acrylic block vials and delivers long-life accuracy by resisting breaking, leaking or fogging
- Tool-free removable, shock absorbing end caps provide superior protection and scribing performance
- Precision milled edges for guaranteed accuracy
- Surface grippers prevent the level from sliding on flat or angled surfaces
- High contrast vial surrounds feature e-Band vials that highlight the edge of the bubble and improve visibility
- 300° viewing window maximizes range of view
- Hang hole for ease of storage
- 0.0005 in. accuracy in all working positions
- Ergonomic, grip zones enhance comfort and portability
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and vials
- Includes a UltraView LED 9 in. torpedo level (EM95.10)
- Level Type: Box Beam
- Package Quantity: 2
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: .0005
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 96
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.125 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 96 in
Everyone was nice. All staff and most all patrons wore masks. No one was rude or crowded my space.
Lightweight and well-built. I like the hand-holds and top bubble. Essential for leveling concrete floor for laminate.
You can see some machining marks on the surface but it should be ok to use. I have 2ft, 4ft, 6ft levels so this one make my collection more complete.
It does the job. Wish the bubble would be a bit easier to read.
Edges are flat and straight. Bubbles are accurate.
Ridiculously long level is difficult to store, but it serves its purpose well. Great deal as it came with a “free” 9″ level that has an LED light.
Just what I needed
Works very well
Works great for my needs