The Freeman 10 piece T-Handle SAE Hex Wrench Set features the most commonly used SAE hex wrench sizes needed for all of your home improvement projects. Hex wrenches, also known as Allen wrenches, are the ideal tool for removing or tightening bolts in your automotive, household, furniture, or assembly projects. Featuring a t-handle design, each hex wrench provides a more secure grip than traditional hex wrenches do while providing maximum torque to tighten and loosen bolts with ease. The 10 piece set includes 3/23 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., and 3/8 in. wrenches in a convenient metal stand that can be mounted to pegboards, walls, or benchtop work spaces. Easy to read sizes on each t-handle and on the metal stand for quick identification. Chamfered ends are precisely sized and burr free to insert smoothly into fastener heads, making it easier to complete your projects while preventing unnecessary wear and tear. Enjoy years of consistent performance and durability thanks to the heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction, which resists rust and corrosion.
- Includes 10 SAE T-handle hex wrenches: 3/23 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., and 3/8 in.
- High grade alloy steel construction provides durability to tackle a variety of projects
- Black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion for long tool life
- T-handle design provides a more secure grip and maximum torque to easily release tight bolts
- Metal stand can be secured to walls or tables for easy and convenient storage
- Easy to read sizes on the t-handles and metal stand make it easy to quickly identify hex key sizes
- Chamfered tips are precisely sized and burr free for extended tool life
- Folding Set: No
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Product Height (in.): 5.75 in
- Product Depth (in.): 3.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 7.25 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov