Stubby Flex Combination Ratcheting Wrench allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing wrench from fastener, making jobs faster and easier. Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 to move fasteners versus 30 for standard box end wrenches. Up to 25% more torque with less fastener rounding. Flexible head attached with hex head set screw, instead of being pinned.
- 7-piece SAE stubby flex head set includes – 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in. and 3/4 in.
- Ratcheting speed, with the access of an open end wrench
- Flex head tilts up to 180° at any interval
- Stubby wrench beam allows you access into tight areas that a standard flex head will not
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features