The General Tools Arch Punch is the ideal tool for punching a 1/2 in. hole. It works on leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard, and softer metals. This arch punch is made of heat-treated forged steel, ensuring durability and a cutting edge that stays sharper longer.
- Ideal tool for punching 1/2 in. holes in a variety of materials
- Punches leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard, and softer metals
- Made of heat-treated forged steel for long-lasting durability
- Heat-treated steel ensures a cutting edge that stays sharper longer
- Features an inside taper for clearance
- Measures 6.9 in. by 4.4 in. by 2.9 in.
- Weighs 3.68 oz.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Steel
- Nail set/punch: Punch
- Hand Tool Type: Individual Punch/Nail Setter
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip size (in.): .5
- Handle Length (in.): 2.5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 4.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Performed as advertised
Does the job nicely. Not quite as sharp as I would have liked it (to be)…but that was easily remedied.