The General Tools Arch Punch is the ideal tool for punching a 1 in. hole. It works on leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals. This arch punch is made of heat-treated forged steel, ensuring durability and a cutting edge that stays sharper longer.
- Ideal tool for punching 1-inch holes in a variety of materials
- Punches leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals
- Made of heat-treated forged steel for long-lasting durability
- Heat-treated steel ensures a cutting edge that stays sharper longer
- Features an inside taper for clearance
- Measures 5.8 in. x 2.9 in. x 2.2 in.
- Weighs 11 oz.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Steel
- Nail set/punch: Punch
- Hand Tool Type: Individual Punch/Nail Setter
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip size (in.): 1
- Handle Length (in.): 2.5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov