The Husky 20-piece 1/4 in. drive socket wrench set is forged from Chrome Alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength. The 18 different sockets allow you to tackle a wide range of basic fastening or repair projects. This Husky 20-piece set is ideal for any garage or your home workshop.
- Set includes (1) 1/4 in. drive ratchet, (1) 3 in. extension bar, (18) 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets: SAE – 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 in. and metric – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm
- 72-tooth ratchet needs a only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Standard length 6- point sockets
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Number of Pieces: 20
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Ratchet & Socket Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features
- Assembled Depth (in.): 5.40 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 5.00 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 11.10 in
Works best self explanatory
Exactly what I expected. Decent value for product
It works well but they don’t provide a good range of sockets for this size.
Great tool set
this drill was perfect for my needs
It’s a very good set, but without a box to hold it in it’s no joy to use. I needed something in a hurry, or I would’ve held out for a set that had plastic molded, labeled holes for each socket. I recently bought a 3/8 metric set from another manufacturer that has this. I’d gladly pay more for the same in 1/4 inch. I may return this set if I can find one with a solid organized box. One thing I can say is that the price was right. And Husky’s ratchet seems of the same quality as the ones that I’ve always preferred: Craftsman (since both are now made in China).
Exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend this quality 1/4″ Socket Set. All pieces are beautifully polished and chromed. The sockets are all 6-point which makes them stronger and more secure, and the 72-tooth Ratchet is very smooth. As a bonus, the packaging actually serves as a handy case to keep you organized. Each piece snaps on and off the reusable holder.
Good quality tool set…does everything I need it to do, replaced a Craftsman tool I had for many years
worked as advertised