The Husky 75-Piece 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. Drive Mechanics Tool Set is a great starter kit for the home DIYer and mechanic. The set has an assortment of standard and deep sockets that allow you to tackle a range of general fastening or repair projects, a must-have for your home workshop. Their rugged, chrome-finished steel construction offers exceptional strength and is backed by Husky’s lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
- 72-tooth ratchet need an only 5 arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from ratchet
- Full-polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent rounding of fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings enable easy readability
- Screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Lifetime warranty with no questions, no receipt required
- Tools Included: Combination Wrench,Hex Keys,Multi-Bit Screwdriver,Nut Driver Bits,Ratchet,Screwdriving Bits,Socket Adapter,Socket Extender,Sockets
- Number of Pieces: 75
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Chrome
- Hand Tool Type: Multi-tool
- Multiple Tool Set Type: Mechanic Sets
- Individual/Set: Set
- Product Height (in.): 3.5
- Product Depth (in.): 15.4
- Product Width (in.): 11
Good set to keep under the seat of my truck for emergencies.
Great Value. More than I needed.
Tool kit was useful for repairs on my engine..good price also!
It was a gift to my younger son. Trying to start him collecting tools
Great value .No receipt needed lifetime warranty !
I will be using these tools for along time to come
Excellent quality tools, great price!
Great gift for my son.
For the price and what this tool set had to offer I couldn’t pass it up. I’m going to keep it in my vehicle for a spare set.