Always have the right tool for the job with this Husky Master Mechanics Tool Set. The set contains 605-pieces and has most of all the tools a mechanic needs. It includes 333 sockets in the most-used drive in. sizes and 100 wrenches including standard combination, ratcheting, flex head ratcheting and specialty. 9 drive tools, 19 extensions and adapters and 11 screwdrivers let you spend more time on repairs and less time searching for tools.
- Set includes 9 drive tools, 19 extensions and adapters, 6 socket rails, 441 sockets, 100 wrenches, 55 hex keys, 11 screwdrivers and 72 other tools
- Drive tools included: (3) quick release ratchets – 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive, (2) flex-head ratchets – 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive, (2) breaker bars, (1) bit driver, (1) spinner handle
- Included sockets: (118) 1/4 in. drive sockets, (164) 3/8 in. drive sockets, (159) 1/2 in. drive sockets
- Complete listing of tools please see the specification sheet in the info and guides section
- 72-tooth ratchets and ratcheting wrenches need only a 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Flex-head ratchets pivot up to 180°, ensuring access to hard to reach fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and the 15 offset offers increased clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Screwdriver blades are forged from high strength alloy steel and their handles are color coded for easy tip identification
- Approximate weight: 121 lbs.
- Tools Included: Box End Wrench,Combination Wrench,Hex Keys,Individual Screwdrivers,Nut Driver,Nut Driver Bits,Ratchet,Screwdriving Bits,Socket Adapter,Socket Extender,Sockets
- Number of Pieces: 713
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Chrome
- Hand Tool Type: Multi-tool
- Multiple Tool Set Type: Mechanic Sets
- Individual/Set: Set
- Product Height (in.): 22.83
- Product Depth (in.): 12.99
- Product Width (in.): 20.08
I bought this set for a Christmas gift and so far so good. He Loved it!!
I bought this set because it appeared very complete. The wrenches are great and seem to have a good quality control. The sockets are comprehensive with no skips, but a number of the sockets seem to have missed a quality control. I have found a number of both metric and SAE sockets with no chrome inside the socket, and center drilling size variations making them not fit on vertical organizer trays. I bought husky vertical trays for organizing because the engraving is light and difficult to make out quickly. Husky socket trays (not included) with this set are a must and make this set better.Overall the set is very complete but the socket quality and control is lacking. Recommend buy for comprehensive nature and quality of wrench package included. Make sure you have the drawer space for a set this size!
Use them! I’m very happy
Best socket set I’ve ever gotten
It had all sockets I need and the extensions in the sizes in one case I did not buy them separately that’s what I was looking for I bought open it up and said yes
No issues they work as they should
Started using these tools shortly after I got them and wow I am impressed. Very good quality. I’m not a mechanic but I do a lot of my own work and even help out family members. This set has everything I need and probably more than I need but I’m glad I pulled the trigger and did it.
Tool set was delivered and packed in boxes that were easy to unpack and account for all pieces. Great deal.
Used daily in a heavy duty truck shop for 2 years with strong impact wrenches, sometimes with an adapter and 3/4 gun. Never had to warranty anything yet.