TKO Hole Cutters offer the most efficient and clean cutter replacement for traditional knockouts, by making smooth holes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. Specifically designed to cut sheet metal, TKO cutters will even cut stainless steel with fine grained, carbide tips. The innovative design includes the exclusive SmoothStart replaceable pilot drill, which guides the cutter to the surface, avoiding cutter damage and providing smoother holes.
- Hole size 1-3/8 in.
- Integrated arbor provides solid rotation
- SmoothStart pilot drill prevents bit from “walking” on smooth surfaces
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, burr-free holes
- Designed specifically for sheet metal and stainless-steel
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal
- Self-Feeding: No
- Drill Bit Type(s) Included: Specialty
- Shank Style: 3-Flat
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Material Application: Aluminum,Cast Iron,Duct/Sheet Metal,Fiberglass,PVC,Stainless Steel,Steel,Vinyl Flooring
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Drill Bit Type: Specialty
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.38 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.38 in
- Shank Diameter: 3/8 in
- Bit Length (in.): 3.125
- Assembled Height (in.): 3.125 in
Terrific tool, one of the best options for an electrician for making holes for 1″ conduit.
We used it to drill a hole for a soap dispenser in our stainless steel kitchen sink. My wife wanted to try it, and she was able to drill the hole without too much difficulty. Keep the speed slow and apply steady pressure and you should be fine.