Johnson’s 1234-2400 heavy-duty magnetic aluminum I-Beam level frames assures durability and accuracy and is Jobsite Tough. Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces. A top read window simplifies viewing the level vial in horizontal applications. Features oversized easy-read 1/2 in. vials and non-slip comfort hand grips. Durable protective, field replaceable, acrylic cover plates protect vials from water and dust. Shock absorbing end caps protect the frame when dropped.
- Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Oversized 1/2 in. Dia vials are easy-read
- Heavy duty aluminum frame job site tough
- Ergonomic cushioned hand grips
- SurroundView vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
- Top-read window maximizes readability
- Level Type: I-Beam
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Magnetic
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: 0.029
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 24.03
- Assembled Depth (in.): 24 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 2.3 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
One of the best levels out there.
Its perfect for the jobs I am doing
Level came in great shape.only thing is 45 degree gauge is off by 3 degrees. With no adjustment.