Designed for the advanced laser user, the 99-028K is feature-packed to tackle any job. It self-levels both horizontally and vertically, making vertical layout such as fencing, footings, and drywall track effortless. Its dual-slope mode takes the math out of the equation when checking grade or setting drainage. It also features a hard-shell contractor’s carrying case to hold all system components. Perfect for flatwork contractors, excavators, and anyone doing vertical or slope work, the 99-028K is the workhorse of the Johnson line.
- Horizontal and vertical electronic self-leveling
- 5° dual-slope simplifies grading and concrete flatwork
- Scan mode simulates a laser line or dot for enhanced visibility
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Tilt indicator alerts operator if the laser is bumped or moved
- Includes everything to grade or level your jobsite
- Includes full size 13′ grade rod
- 99-028K Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6.4V battery charger, remote control and 9V battery, detector with clamp and 9V battery, tripod, 13′ grade rod, magnetic target, tinted glasses, and hard-shell carrying case
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 1
- Battery Type Required: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 800 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Electronic,Out-Of-Level Shutoff,Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s),Wireless Remote Control
- Number of Measurements: 2
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: Built-In
- Product Length (in.): 8.62
- Product Height (in.): 7.95
- Product Depth (in.): 8.62
- Product Width (in.): 6.29
Then workhorse of their laser line. Does slope and auto vertical which is what I wanted. So far I have leveled out a site to build a barn, squared walls in remodeling projects. I’m just a diy person. Easy to use and am enjoying using this tool. Would recommend to anyone!
Im a small contractor and so far I love it. Used it to install septic tank lines right out of the box.
Excellent package for the price. Really like the case that holds all pieces, including tripod.