Durable and accurate – this magnetic torpedo laser level is a must-have at home or on the job. Its three vials read plumb, level and cross check, and its built-in, rotating head swivels to project a laser dot, horizontal line or vertical line up to 100′. It features an aluminum frame for superior accuracy and durability and a V-grooved bottom surface to fit on pipe and conduit. The level comes with a soft-sided pouch to keep your tool clean and safe when not in use.
- Aluminum frame for superior accuracy and durability
- Three vials read plumb, level, and cross check
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- V-grooved bottom surface for use on pipe or conduit
- Designed for use in tight spaces, and this laser level is useful for jobsite prep, window and door installation, cabinetry installation and more!
- 40-6174 Includes > Laser, base (leveling bracket), 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, two mounting straps, soft-sided pouch
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 2.0
- Battery Type Required: AA
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 100 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Magnetic
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 1
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 2.0
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Compatible Battery Type: AA Batteries
- Product Length (in.): 2.25
- Product Height (in.): 7.7
- Product Depth (in.): 1
- Product Width (in.): 7.7
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
light hard to see the line at times
Works great for the alignment system I designed