The Jonard Tools Small Force Gauges (also referred to as Dynamometer Gauges or Tension Gauges) are all ergonomically designed and have become the industry standard for measuring force. Measurements are simple to make by just placing the point of the gauge arm perpendicular to the force being measured. This force gauge is flexible as the measurement reading can be taken in both directions – clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Measurements are very simple to make, just place point of gauge arm perpendicular to the force being measured
- Reading can be taken in both directions – clockwise and counterclockwise
- Measuring springs are made of hard tempered annealed beryllium copper
- All gauges equipped with a maximum reading pointer and the gauge has a flat tip with a dial diameter of 2-1/2 in.
- Gauges offer extreme precision and durability
- Accuracy: 20 g, graduation 20 g, range: 60 – 500 g, maximum capacity: 500 g
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Gauge Type: Tension/Compression
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Gauge
- Product Height (in.): 1.5
- Product Depth (in.): 6.5
- Product Width (in.): 3
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov