Set includes 5 different sizes to be used on 0.5 in. to 2 in. Dia pipe. Each level has 2 vials for use on pipes running vertically or horizontally. The horizontal vial has 4 read lines to help in determining slope. Level is spring loaded so it will slip on and around the pipe to stay in place during use. Use on standard PVC, stainless steel and copper pipes.
- Each piece has 2 easy-to-read vials, vertical and horizontal
- Spring loaded for easy click-on attachment
- Easy slope measurement
- Tough, flexible polymer extrusion
- Set sizes: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 in. and 2 in.
- Level Type: Line / Surface
- Package Quantity: 5
- Material: Plastic
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: .001 in
- Number of Vials: 2
- Level Length (in.): 15.7
- Assembled Depth (in.): 15.7 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 4.7 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 2.5 in
The two in one level of each is a super deal with a convenience to fit a variety of different size pipes without the need of carrying a variety of long stick levels.
Two of the levels read to the line on one side. The others read level with the stabila levels I have. Over all nice set for what I need them for.
I have a hard time to level tube and pipe for square. Try to search and find this tool works amazing. Solve my problem and save my time.
There better then expected especially at price of 15$ being an electrician they’ll always come in handy!