Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut XL Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100 in. L in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control. The Accu-Cut XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminum track that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The track guide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the Universal Sled, align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make the high-quality cuts you need. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100 in.
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need anywhere by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Silver
- Product Weight (lb.): 11.36
- Ideally Used With: Circular Saws
- Product Length (in.): 28
- Product Height (in.): 3.88
- Product Width (in.): 8 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov