The new Lufkin Gauging Tapes feature completely redesigned handles, handle bolts and turning knobs. Longer and fuller handles offer a more secure grip and help user balance the tool. The turning knob design is a industry first and provides a larger contact area between your fingers and the textured surface of the knob. This ensures a more secure grip and lessens hand fatigue, even with repetitive use. In addition these tapes are line wiper ready. The front handle has an adjusted front diameter and longer handle bolt to fit perfectly into popular tape wipers.
- Nominal blade thickness 0.019 in.
- Extra large winding drum provides rapid line recovery
- Special hook ring with ribbed face at 0
- Leather thong is provided to use through eye at rear
- Chrome clad blade
- Blade style: E1
- Hi vis handle
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Long Tape
- Product Height (in.): 1.50
- Product Depth (in.): 7.50
- Product Width (in.): 9.00