Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line/4-Point Green Beam Laser (SK106GDWAX) gives the user a cordless solution for selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines plus 4-point required for level, align, plumb and square applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK106GDZ has a line visibility range up to 115 ft. and is detectable up to 262 with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately). The SK106GDZ has a bright 525 nm class II green laser with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90° position to provide 180° horizontal and 160 vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3-seconds for increased productivity. For users in the 18-Volt LXT battery platform, the SK106GDZ has a power connector port that allows an 18-Volt LXT battery to be used with the Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (adapter and cord sold separately).
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines plus 4-point required for level, align, plumb and square applications
- 12-Volt MAX CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 20-hours of continuous run time
- Green line visibility range up to 115 depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262 ft. with Makita laser detector
- Bright 525 nm class II green laser for best-in-class visibility with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 170° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3-seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4 of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified 1 button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness mode conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Power connector port allows 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery to be used as alternate power source with power source adapter (ADP05) and adapter cord (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4 and 5/8 threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or Makita tripods (TK0LM1001F and TK0LM5030F)
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12-Volt MAX CXT lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Laser Color: Green
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 115 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Adjustable,Electronic,LED Display,Magnetic,Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 4
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Compatible Battery Type: 12V max CXT
- Product Length (in.): 0.000 in
- Product Height (in.): 6 in
- Product Depth (in.): 2.25 in
- Product Width (in.): 13.25 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I am glad that I purchased this tool.
Needed extra battery for combo set drill and impact just got
Preformed as expected. It is slightly larger than the 1.5 batteries.
Returned the item. No longer needed
Very compact battery. For the working professionals who need lightweight and ergonomic tools on those 12 hour days. And the reliability is top notch too.
These light, compact, high energy batteries are making tool powered devices more compact, lighter, and more versatile. The new CXT line of Makita tools are really nice for most applications where lighter and more compact tools allow for working in smaller spaces, with less user fatigue… nice products…
This was a lightweight battery life is shot due to 2.0mah but weight wise works great will upgrade to 4.0mah batteryv
Works well for 12volts.
Lightweight and compact.
Small and easy to charge