Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line/4-Point Red Beam Laser (SK106DNAX) gives the user a cordless solution for selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines plus 4-point required for level, align, plumb and square applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK106DNAX has a line visibility range up to 82 ft. and is detectable up to 262 with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately). The SK106DNAX has a bright 635 nm class II red laser with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90° position to provide 180° horizontal and 160° vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity. For longer run time, all 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt MAX CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Its part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines plus 4-point required for level, align, plumb and square applications
- 12-Volt MAX CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 40-hours of continuous run time
- Red line visibility range up to 82 depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262 ft. with laser detector
- Bright 635 nm class II red laser with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 170° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3-seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4 of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified 1 button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness mode conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Power connector port allows 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery to be used as alternate power source with power source adapter (ADP05) and adapter cord (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4 and 5/8 threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or Makita tripods (TK0LM1001F and TK0LM5030F)
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12-Volt MAX CXT lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 80 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Adjustable,Electronic,Magnetic,Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 4
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Compatible Battery Type: 12V max CXT
- Product Length (in.): 0.000 in
- Product Height (in.): 6
- Product Depth (in.): 8
- Product Width (in.): 13.25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Needed extra battery for combo set drill and impact just got
This is a good charger and battery but of course it is too early to tell. Even a Chevrolet will last two weeks.
Lightweight and compact.
Combo charges just too bad you can only do one at a time
This was a lightweight battery life is shot due to 2.0mah but weight wise works great will upgrade to 4.0mah batteryv
Perfect. Exactly what I needed to complete my son’s old DT03 he left me behind.
Only slightly larger footprint than the standard LXT Rapid Optimum charger, noticeably taller as well, but rapid-charges both LXT and CXT platforms. Beyond reducing the clutter of separate chargers for each platform, it’s especially beneficial for CXT since they generally only include Makita’s “regular” (read: slow) chargers with their kits. An additional nicety is this unit has slots on the bottom in case you want to hang it on a wall, something that is lacking on the LXT-only Rapid Optimum chargers. Only charges one battery at a time, but I seldom find that to be a nuissance. As far as I can tell Makita seems to have ditched the user-selectable musical chimes that notify you when charging is finished. I think I would have preferred they kept it but that’s a pretty trivial niggle. Overall love it.
Like the compact size and great quality of battery. Price was awesome!
Meets my needs