The Makita 25 in. Electric Hedge Trimmer (model UH6570) combines commercial-duty power and ease-of-use for improved performance in a range of applications. The UH6570 is powered by a 4.6 Amp motor that delivers 1,600 SPM for faster trimming and is engineered for quiet operation and less vibration. The UH6570 has a cutting capacity of 25-1/2 in. L and 1/2 in. Dia for increased efficiency and the 2-hand operation switch is engineered so the motor runs only when grips are held with both hands. Additional ease-of-use features include a large transparent hand guard for improved view of work area and a well-balanced design for increased user comfort.
- Ergonomic grip design for improved comfort and handling
- Well balanced and with less-weight
- Low motor noise level for quiet operation
- 2-hand operation switch, motor runs only when grips are held with both hands
- Large, transparent hand guard permits a good view of the work area
- Engineered for lower vibration and increased user comfort
- Blade tip guard protects blade from unnecessary wear
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- Grips designed for maximum cutting flexibility
- Comfortable front grip engineered for balance and versatility
- Includes: shear blade assembly, UH6570 (194669-1), shear blade cover, UH5570, UH6570 (450490-1), cord hook (158024-1), cord holder (194677-2)
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Power Type: Electric
- Features: Antivibration,Corded,Straight Shaft
- Single/double-sided blade: Double-sided
- Assembly Required: No
- Cut strokes per minute: 1600
- Start Type: Electric
- Voltage (v): 120v
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Amperage (amps): 4.8
- Trimmer Type: Hand Held
- Refurbished: No
- Product Weight (lb.): 8.2
- Minimum rated extension cord: 14 gauge
- Blade Width (in.): 2.5
- Shaft Length (in.): 8
- Maximum extension cord length (ft.): 100
- Maximum Cut Diameter (in.): .5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 9 in
- Blade Gap (in.): .5
- Blade Length (in.): 25
- Assembled Width (in.): 49 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 8.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Quality you’d expect from a Makita tool. A little heavier than the cheesy B & D hedge trimmer we had before (which died after only two years), which means guess which one of the husband/wife yard-trimming team gets to trim the bushes from now on? But if it’s like my other Makita tools, it should still be working in 20+ years (it may outlive me). Shipping was a bit lengthy. When I checked tracking, it seemed to be taking a rock star tour of the southern U.S. including some pretty small venues you’ve probably never heard of. But it arrived, it works great, and my bushes are happy (are bushes in Arizona ever really happy?).
Wonderful Hedge Trimmer. Makes short work of by bushed & hedges. A little heavy, but at 67 years of age, I need to work on my upper body strength.
Does a great job.
Works well. Well constructed.
This is an awesome trimmer. It does heavy duty work but is easy to handle. I lent it to my neighbor, who is 86 years young, and he breezed through trimming all the hedges in his yard. Can’t say enough great things about how well this trimmer works and how easy it is to handle.
Had significant trimming to do and it was a pleasant surprise to see the density it was able to cut through. I highly recommend this product
Excellent build quality. Well balanced. Makes the job go faster.
This is a powerful trimmer and works much better than other trimmers that I have used. It is a bit heavy but really does the job. Seems to be well built and will have no problems getting big jobs done.
Just an excellent tool to work with, kind of heavy