The Makita 6-1/2 in. Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade is ideal for faster ripping and other general construction cutting applications. The ultra-thin kerf design is engineered to cut smoother with minimal material loss and less drag on the motor, making it ideal for use with cordless circular saws. Additional features include the fully-hardened hand-tensioned steel saw plate construction for truer cuts. Engineered for use with 6-1/2 in. cordless circular saws with 5/8 in. arbor.
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For use with 6-1/2 in. cordless circular saws with 5/8 in. arbor
- Faster cutting
- Number in Package: 1
- Arbor Size: 5/8
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Color Family: Gray
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Wood
- Saw Blade Diameter (in): 6-1/2
Great value for the price !
As described and needed
The saw blade is of good quality and price.
Makita circular saw blades are the best in my opinion. Have used many different blades over my 20 years of working in the construction trades and these blades are top shelf.
Great blade . Cuts very well . I Would buy another!
Eeet will cut. Nothing beats a sharp new blade. Too early to comment on how long it stays sharp.
Cuts as I expect.
Like most all Makita products, their 6 1/2 in. saw blade does the job it was designed to do.