Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser (SK104Z) gives the user horizontal and vertical reference lines required in leveling and aligning applications. It has a fast self-leveling time, achieving stability within 3 seconds for increased productivity. For work on uneven surfaces, the self-leveling is correctable to up to 4 Degree of slope. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK104Z has a line visibility range up to 50 ft. For added durability, the SK104Z has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. For added convenience, the multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4 in. or 5/8 in. thread, or to metal and wood objects.
- Line visibility range up to 50 ft. depending on ambient light in working environment
- Accuracy horizontal line (+/- 1/8 in. at 30 ft.); vertical line (+/- 3/32 in. at 30 ft.)
- Fast self-leveling time; stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4 degree of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Bright 635 nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Laser line fan length spans well past 90 Degree position to provide 180 Degree horizontal line and 120 Degree vertical line for full reference line coverage in demanding applications
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications for increased versatility
- Pulse mode allows operation with laser receiver with detection achieved up to 200 ft.
- Pulse mode conserves and extends battery life for increased operation time in low light environments
- Delivers up to 35 hours of continuous run time operation
- 3 independent mode functions conserve power by allowing battery power usage only when needed to operate the necessary functions
- Recessed laser windows are highly protected from fracture damage in slot positions for increased durability
- Full oversized rubber over-mold for increased protection
- Pendulum lock offers added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Simplified 2 button user interface for ease of operation
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4 in. and 5/8 in. thread or to metal and wood objects
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: AA
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 50 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Adjustable,Electronic,Self-Leveling
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Number of Measurements: 4
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 3
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: AA Batteries
- Product Length (in.): 45
- Product Height (in.): 4.6
- Product Depth (in.): 4.37
- Product Width (in.): 2.83
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Easy to use, versatile mounting options, bright enough for all but the largest construction jobs. Sturdy case, extra battery compartment, clear instructions. Was at work less than 5 minutes out of the box.
Production has sped up Since getting the self leveling laser from Makita
Easy to use
The tool works excellent. However I will likely not use Home Depot online again. Your currier was unable to locate my home the package was 2 days late, no effort was made to contact me, and I had to drive an hour to pick up the package!
Great tool in walls Butt Not in floors