The MILWAUKEE 10 in. Ream and Punch Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head allowing users to easily ream pipe and punch electrical knockouts. The straight jaw pliers’ teeth are hardened giving users a secure grip over the life of the tool. The ream and punch pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips which will not peel after users use them heavily on the jobsite. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection giving the user’s tools long life.
- Precision-ground head and ream and punch exposed handles deliver powerful grip strength
- Hardened teeth increase the lifespan of Milwaukee 10 in. straight-jaw pliers and allow for strong gripping
- Molded comfort grip handles resist peeling, so you can trust them in challenging conditions
- 2 in. round pipe capacity offers greater versatility
- Forged design provides greater strength
- Rust-resistant finish improves the tool’s lifespan and effectiveness
- Joint Type: Adjustable
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Comfort Grip
- Jaw Capacity: 2 in
- Hand Tool Type: Other Pliers
- Jaw Tip Size: .24
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Insulated: No
- Product Height (in.): 0.59 in
- Product Depth (in.): 2.20 in
- Handle Length: 10
- Product Width (in.): 10.12 in
this is such a useful pliers with just the right amount of leverage and power with the turn of your wrist! I love these pliers!
Nice feel and good handle for gripping.
Did a great job
Not pointing any fingers but recently purchased a pair of channel locks by a certain black and yellow company and they are trash.. so i got these. They are fantastic.
Works as well as expected. No issues. Good grip and well made tool.
Doubles as a conduit reamer and not hard to grip. I’ve found that not all slipjoint pliers are the same. I have small hands and often I can’t wrap them around certain ones easily. They’re a little wider/thicker than channel locks. When tightening an EMT coupling or connector the jaws of 2 pairs of pliers are uncomfortably close or they grab the middle of the connector along with the cap which is why I didn’t give 5 stars. Just takes getting use to.
Works well easily adjusted Pleased with their versatility.
Very durable and easy to use