The Milwaukee 16 ft. Compact Tape Measures have up to 15 ft. of reach allowing users to quickly take measurements. The tape is wear and impact-resistant with nylon blade protection and an additional anti-tear coating on the first 6 in. of the blade, reducing tape tear. Built to withstand the jobsite, the compact measuring tapes are constructed with a 5-point reinforced frame for impact resistance. An integrated Stamped steel belt clip allows users to easily carry the tape measure on the jobsite.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Anti-tear coating reinforces the first 6 in. of the tape blade
- Nylon blade protection reduces tape tear
- Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame
- 2-sided printing for easy reading
- Architectural scale
- Stamped Steel Belt Clip
- Lanyard-ready for quick and easy tethering
- Includes: one 48-22-0416- 16 ft. compact wide blade tape measure
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Hand-Held,Lockable,Retractable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 12
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Steel
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 1.81
- Housing height (in.): 2.72
- Tape Length (ft.): 16
- Tape Width (in.): 1.2
- Housing Length (in.): 2.72
I loved the tape measure
Great tape measure. Well marked and makes it easy to measure at a reasonable distance without the tape bending.
it solved our problem.
Good tape measure large numbers for blind people like me
Good return spring, great grip, and the tape doesn’t kink on long runs. It’s hard to go to the store and spend more for a tape when there are super cheap tapes on the shelf next to it, but when you are on the job site using it, it’s worth every penny.
I have enjoyed the dependable performance of these new tools in my DIY projects. The batteries charge in good time and the power is adequate. Certainly the sales price made it a wise purchase.
Better if the tip of the tape was magnetized
Still works after 1 wk