The Milwaukee REDSTICK Compact Box Levels provide industry-leading performance with best-in-class vial readability, frame durability and magnet strength. SHARPSITE Vial Technology provides best-in-class readability with a magnified bubble and high-visibility vial spirit. Amplified Rare Earth Magnets maximize holding power. The Milwaukee REDSTICK Compact Box Levels are backed by a Lifetime Accuracy Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Milwaukee 360° Locking Die Cast Torpedo Level features Sharp site magnified vial technology for an accurate, clear reading from any position. The 360° adjustable vial allows the user to set or identify any angle and locking feature ensures all day accuracy when the level is taken in and out of pockets and pouches. Amplified rare earth magnets give over 2X Holding power over leading competitors. A die cast frame and hang hole ensures lifetime durability.
- SHARPSITE vial technology – best readability, impact protected
- Guaranteed lifetime accuracy – accurate to 0.029°
- Amplified rare earth magnets – maximum holding power
- High contrast vial system is easy to clean and optimizes visibility
- High density, removable end-caps protect frame and provide access in tight spaces
- Wide, durable handles for comfort and portability
- Precision milled measuring surface guarantees accuracy in all working positions
- Over-molded, non-slip grips stick to the wall and prevent sliding
- Durable, all-metal hang hole for storage
- Includes 10 in. 360° locking die cast torpedo level (48-22-5210)
- Level Type: Magnetic
- Package Quantity: 3
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- Accuracy: .0005 in
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 48
- Assembled Depth (in.): 48 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 1.9 in
Slim, strong/rigid, and level.
Still new but is already called the good level on work sites by other co-workers.I got a good deal for this pair &Time will tell how well they hold up under construction conditions .
Best levels out there
The magnetic level is great for Accuracy and I love the big bubbles. I’ve only had it about a month and yes it does meet my expectations. I use it every day.
I used it , and after I got done hanging a door, it wasn’t level. But I still need more time using it.
These levels are a great duo that can handle any kind of project; heavy construction, home repair/remodel, carpentry, metal work, masonry etc. The magnetic strip is very useful, especially when we are working with steel beam construction, rebar etc. The compact design makes it easy to use on framing and other small projects, as well as making it easy to transport around big construction sites. I would recommend this product duo to anyone at any level of expertise. They are well made, high quality, and durable and priced right considering you’re receiving two of them.
Absolutely awesone as expected with anything Milwaukee!
I like the size of these levels. Wouldn’t pay this much again for anything besides a Stabila.
This is a great set of levels for both the professional and homeowner. For me personally, owning a 24″ and a 48″ is mandatory. Both have great uses for all types of projects. The levels have nice rubber bumpers on both ends which is great for using on furniture and nicer products that could possibly scratch when throwing a level on them. The levels also have magnetic spots for use with magnetic objects. The sight bubble is very easy to read & overall these are great levels. The edges are perfect for running a pencil across for straight lines. Very solid and quality construction on these levels!!
Very please with this tool.