The Milwaukee 25 ft. Compact Tape Measures deliver up to 12 ft. of reach. These tapes are equipped with wear resistant nylon blade protection and an Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame to withstand the jobsite. An integrated Stamped steel belt clip enables users to easily carry the tape measure with them around the jobsite. The tape blade also features a Fractional scale. The Milwaukee Safety Glasses are designed with Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch lenses. The protective eyewear features anti-fog lenses to reduce fogging. Durable anti-scratch lenses protect user’s eyes while withstanding the demands of a job site. Additionally, these protective glasses have an integrated flexible nose bridge providing users with extended comfort. Clear and tinted options are available so the user’s eyes stay safe whether working indoors or outdoors.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Wear resistant blade protection
- 5-point reinforced frame for durability on the jobsite
- Fractional scale
- Stamped steel belt clip
- Lanyard-ready for quick and easy tethering
- 25 ft. tape
- Includes: one 25 ft. compact tape measure and safety glasses with clear lenses
- Anti-fog lenses
- Durable anti-scratch lenses
- Flexible nose bridge
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Lockable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 9
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Nylon
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Metal
- Housing depth (in.): 1.65
- Housing height (in.): 3
- Tape Length (ft.): 25
- Tape Width (in.): .98
- Housing Length (in.): 3.13
Love this set!
I love it and its unique design
Great set of wrenches, I work in telecom industry and need reliable tools. And this set is good quality
Very good set. Great fine toothed ratchet,squared -off sockets and a nice case.
very nice set. built well & for a fraction of the similar snap-on set
I am very happy with the set. Meets or exceeds my expectations
Gift for my husband – exactly what he wanted.