The Milwaukee 25 ft. STUD Magnetic Tape Measures are the industry’s most durable tape measure, equipped with innovative EXO360 Blade Technology. EXO360 protects the user’s tape’s blade from ripping and wearing, delivering the longest-lasting blade on the market. The tape delivers 17 ft. of reach allowing users to take long measurements on their own and reach further on the jobsite. The magnetic hook easily attaches to EMT and steel studs. Cutting-edge measuring tape blade technology, combined with a fully-reinforced impact-resistant frame makes STUD Tape Measures the most durable retractable tape measure for all of the user’s jobsite needs. STUD measuring tapes also features double-sided printing for easy reading as well as a finger stop to control blade retraction. The Milwaukee 4-1/2 in. Trim Square is an everyday carry layout solution. The compact square is 35% smaller in size to easily fit into tight workspaces as well as the user’s pockets and pouches.
- Up to 17 ft. of reach
- Fully reinforced body survives 80 ft. drop
- Magnetic hook holds to EMT and steel studs
- 2-sided printing for easy reading
- Architectural scale
- Wire form belt clip reduces pocket tearing
- Lanyard-ready for quick and easy tethering
- Geared design for smaller size
- Anti-tear coating reinforces the first 6 in. of the tape blade
- Includes: one 48-22-9725M- 25 ft. stud magnetic tape measure, 1 MLSQ040 4-1/2 in. trim square
- High visibility laser etched to prevent markings from wearing off
- Precision scribe notches at 1/8 in. increments
- Package Quantity: 2
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Hand-Held,Lockable,Magnetic,Retractable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 14
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Steel
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 2.40
- Housing height (in.): 3.35
- Tape Length (ft.): 25
- Tape Width (in.): 1.3
- Housing Length (in.): 3.35
Perfect size for what I need it for!
Heavy duty and durable
Best measuring tape evrr
I don’t work with really wide pieces of wood, so this trim square is perfect for my small wood projects!! It’s very easy to use and compact and easy to store. 4 1/2″ is usually the widest the wood I work with gets so this fits my needs perfectly.
Perfect fit to set up by 10 inch band saw.
I use it all the time very handy
Great little square. Too small to use in the field as a speed square but keep it handy in your shop and you’ll find you’re reaching for it alot.
As a finish carpenter it’s the only speed square I need. It fits in my pocket or bags without falling on finished floors and that is worth more than its weight in aluminum ; )