The Milwaukee 5m/16 ft. Compact Auto-Lock Tape Measures deliver up to 12 ft. of reach. The auto-lock design automatically locks the user’s blade in place for quick and efficient measuring. These tapes are equipped with wear resistant nylon blade protection and an Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame to withstand the jobsite. The tape blade also features a Fractional scale
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Locks user’s blade in place for quick measuring
- Wear resistant blade protection
- Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame
- Fractional Scale
- Stamped Steel Belt Clip
- Lanyard-ready for quick and easy tethering
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Lockable,Retractable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 9
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Nylon
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Housing depth (in.): 1.875
- Housing height (in.): 3.125
- Tape Length (ft.): 16
- Tape Width (in.): 1.06299
- Housing Length (in.): 3.5
The best thing ever. This is a thing everyone should have. Milwaukee brand stands alone from the competition.Thank you
should identify millimeters or centimeters
AUTO LOCK is a great feature. I use a metric tape as it simplifies finding the center of an object (just divide the total metric measurement by two). Having the usual inch tape measurement available provides another option.
The best measuring tape I’ve ever had.
Very easy to use single handedly. Only having use of one arm/hand, this can be quite tedious.
Just what I wanted. The self lock and button release works better than my dearly departed 35 year old Bluepoint. Tried others but they all had shortcomings. Only 4 stars because reading the tape with SAE and metric (which I wanted) markings takes a little getting used to.
The tape quality is pretty good after all its by milwaukee. There is just one concern that the autolock causes marks on the tape. When you press the release button the tape retracts and then when you release the button the tape stops after sliding against the autolock brake thing attached to the button. This leaves black line marks on the tape which can be removed using alcohol and cotton, but I think over the time the marking on tape will wear out due to friction
Works great and good quality